Dr. Holt is board certified and fellowship trained in orthopaedic surgery, as well as fellowship trained in sports medicine. His special interests include surgery and reconstruction of the knee, elbow and shoulder as well as all types of sports medicine.
- Board Certified in Orthopaedic Surgery
- Fellowship Trained in Sports Medicine and Orthopaedic Surgery
Subspecialty / Special Interests
- Sports Medicine, Joint Arthroscopy and Reconstruction, Elbow, Knee, Shoulder.
- Computer Assisted Surgery of the Knee.
Education and Training
- Medical School: University of Oklahoma, 1986
- Residency: Tampa Orthopedic Program, Chief Resident, 1993
- Fellowship: Johns Hopkins University, Orthopedic Sports Medicine, 1994
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
Professional Society Memberships
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- American Medical Association
- Oklahoma State Medical Association
- Tulsa County Medical Society
About Dr. Holt
Dr. Holt resides in Tulsa. His community involvement includes being active on the board of the University of Tulsa Alumni. He supports many other nonprofit organizations in Tulsa and surrounding communities, and is a sponsor of many local sporting events. Dr. Holt has served as a team physician for the Tulsa Talons, Tulsa Oilers and several area high schools, including Broken Arrow, Metro Christian Academy, Sapulpa and Bixby. He has completed 15 marathons in the past 10 years and is an avid basketball player.